- Please arrive early to class so you can settle in without rushing. Doors are locked at the start of class.
- Always sign in upon entering the studio.
- Please shower at some point of your day before class to help maintain a more pleasant environment for everyone.
- The yoga room is intended to be a quiet zone. Please refrain from talking in the yoga room. Many students use the time before class to quiet and center themselves as they prepare for class.
- Please observe silence while moving in and out of postures. This is to support both yourself and the other students in their concentration and relaxation as well as build a collective energy in the room.
- Do your best to stay in the yoga room once class begins.
- If you must absolutely leave the room, do so between postures and return between postures so as not to disrupt other students trying to focus and balance.
- Practice stillness of the body and stillness of the mind between postures.
- Please keep the top on your water bottle at all times when you are not actively drinking to prevent spills.
- Help keep our practice space clean. Keep your sweat and body over your mat and towel as much as possible during class.
- Drink water only between postures and not during postures.
- Focus only on yourself in the mirror.
- Please adhere to the Bikram Yoga series while taking a Bikram Yoga class. If you have special limitations or believe you are unable to do a posture the way it is intended, please see an instructor before class to help you with a form of modification.
- When exiting the class after the final relaxation, please leave the room quietly. Roll up your mats outside the yoga room. Respect your fellow students that are still in final savasana – meditation.
- Please deposit trash, recycling, mats and towels in their proper place after use.
- Be mindful of your thoughts, words, and actions once class is over. Class may have ended, but every moment is an opportunity to practice peace, compassion, and the offering of support and uplifting action.
- Re-hydrate, enjoy what you’ve done for your self and your body and come back soon to keep up your momentum.